Monday, October 12, 2009
1. Romans 11:13 — "For I speak to you GENTILES, inasmuch as I am THE apostle to the GENTILES."
2. Romans 15:15-16 — ".......because of the grace that is given to me of God, that Ishould be THE minister of Jesus Christ TO THE GENTILES..."
3. Galatians 3:8 — "For He that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision (the Jews) the same was mighty in me towards the GENTILES."
4. 1 Timothy 2:7 — "Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the GENTILES in faith and verity."
5. 2 Timothy 1:11 — "Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the GENTILES.
"WE ARE TOLD TO FOLLOW PAUL, OUR EXAMPLE!
1. 1 Cor. 4:16 — " Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me." (in other translations, various phrases are used in place of the word "followers," such as "take me for your model.....follow my example.....be imitators of me.....copy me,' etc.
2. 1 Cor. 11:1 — "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."
3. Phil. 3:17 — "Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example"
4. Phil. 4:9 — "Those things which ye have botrr teamed, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you."5. 2 Tim. 2:2 — "And the things that thou hast heard'of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also."
Eph. 3:1-2 — "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for YOU GENTILES, IF YE HAVE HEARD OF THE DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD WHICH IS GIVEN ME TO YOU-WARD"