Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Dream! -- By Connie Spivey



I have had so many stupid dreams most of them I forget by the next morning, I realize that our dreams are in our subconscious mind, but when I went to bed last night, I was thinking about the devil had took over our home and refused to move out! We have had so many problems lately. Back in June we had a serious illness in our family and things begin to happen but I just realized it was the devil and I trusted the Lord as much as I could. But after 8 months, I was tired of the battle with the devil. I didn't know what to do, but [ knew [ could not give up 2 Cor: 2: 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices! When [ went to bcd I had a dream and I awoke from sleep about I :00 AM, I had been dreaming we were in a world war and I was crawling under buildings to try and to save my life; I had to hide out from the enemy. In my dream it seifned the Lord spoke to me and said I was safe. The war was His battle and He was going to win! I was just to trust Him for everything, when I awoke at 1:00 AM, [wrote my dream down so I sure didn't want to forget it. [ don't believe the devil caused me to dream that dream. But [ guess my struggles with trying to work out things in my own life instead, of turning them over to the Lord and leaving them there.

My dream gave me courage to remember that God is always in charge of our lives and we should always let Him work out our problems and live one day at a time, and not try to worry about tomorrow for God will take care of tomorrow's problems.

Connie Spivey 

Recovery Of Truth - O'Hair - YouTube

How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
ead Acts 16L31 Romans 1:16, and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 















No comments:

Post a Comment