Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tribulation - By Dennis Blankenship


Tribulation
By Dennis Blankenship


My pain's too much to bear, I cried,
As my anguish seemed to grow,
The hurt just seemed to multiply,
Does my Savior really know?

Am I a special circumstance,
How could this be the Lord?
Is this His plan for me today,
Has God let down His guard?

No, there's nothing special here,
The scene's been played before,
And God has not made one mistake,
Of this I can be sure.

For He is sovereign and He is kind,
Though His ways cause me surprise,
For only tribulation bends
My head to upward skies.

Then when the trial's finally past,
And I gain a new repose,
I thank God for the pain He brought
For this is how faith grows.

"And not only so, be we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience, and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us" —Romans 5:3-5

How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.

Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4
(A 10 Minute Video)
Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
Share this Bible Message with your  friends











No comments:

Post a Comment