Monday, September 7, 2015

No Chance To Be Born! - By Connie (Ashlock) Spivey


No Chance To Be Born!

While I was alive in my mother's womb,
And my life was taken from me too soon.
God did, You ever have a plan for me?
If You did, I guess it was never meant to be.
Lord You must have known I'd never be born,
even before, I was ever formed.
If only I'd had the chance to say,
Mom couldn't you just give me away.
I wonder if you ever think about what you've done,
Since it turned out to be I was your only son.
I wish I had known what it would have been like,
If I' d ever been able to ride a bike.
Or to run and play with other little boys,
And had a lot of friends and a lot of toys.
And grown up to have Children all of my own,
But that is too late "I'm already home:



There is only way to be SAVED  1.  Corinthian 15;1 - 4  Christ died for our sins was buried and rose again the third day. Believe this from you heart and you will have eternal life.

By -Connie (Ashlock) Spivey



Connie (Ashlock) Spivey, 79, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday, July 11, 2010.

Read more:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=connie-spivey&pid=144082527#ixzz0uo1L55Y1
 



Posted By Cecil Spivey



Share this Bible Message with your  friends

No comments:

Post a Comment