Sunday, November 5, 2017

Grace Abounding In Paul's Ministry - by Pastor Cornelius R. Stam














   Grace Abounding In Paul's Ministry 
by Pastor Cornelius R. Stam




“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and THE MINISTRY WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED OF THE LORD JESUS, TO TESTIFY THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.”



–The Apostle Paul in Acts 20:24.



•   “GRACE to you, and peace” (Romans 1:7);



•   “Being justified freely by His GRACE” (Romans 3:24);



•   “we have access by faith into this GRACE wherein we stand” (Romans 5:2);



•      “the GRACE of God, and gift by GRACE… is by one Man” (Romans 5:15);



•       “the abundance of GRACE and of the gift of righteousness” (Romans  5:17);



•    “where sin abounded, GRACE did much more abound…  GRACEmight reign” (Romans 5:20,21);



•   “for ye are not under the law, but under GRACE” (Romans 6:14);



•    “not under the law, but under GRACE” (Romans 6:15);



•     “there is a remnant according to the election of GRACE” (Romans 11:5);



•     “if by GRACE, then it is no more of works; otherwise GRACE is no more GRACE…. But if it be of works, then is it no more GRACE” (Romans 11:6);



•     “By the GRACE of God I am what I am; and His GRACE… was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the GRACE of God which was with me” (I Corinthians 15:10);



•    “that the abundant GRACE might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God” (II Corinthians 4:15);



•     “receive not the GRACE of God in vain” (II Corinthians 6:1);



•     “ye know the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ” (II Corinthians 8:9);



•     “God is able to make all GRACE abound toward you” (II Corinthians 9:8);



•     “the exceeding GRACE of God” (II Corinthians9:14);



•      “My GRACE is sufficient for thee” (II Corinthians 12:9);



•      “I do not frustrate the GRACE of God” (Galatians 2:21);



•      “the praise of the glory of His GRACE” (Ephesians 1:6);



•     “the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His GRACE” (Ephesians 1:7);



•     “the exceeding riches of His GRACE” (Ephesians2:7);



•     “For by GRACE are ye saved, through faith” (Ephesians2:8);



     “the dispensation of the GRACE of God… given me to you-ward” (Ephesians 3:2);



•    “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly…singing with GRACE in your hearts to the Lord” (Colossians 3:16);



•    “the GRACE of our Lord was exceeding abundant” (I Timothy1:14);



•     “who hath saved us…according to His own purpose and GRACE, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (II Timothy1:9);



     “Be strong in the GRACE that is in Christ Jesus” (II Timothy   2:1);



•     “GRACE be with you all” (Titus 3:15).



King James Bible

The Preserved and Living Word of God
 
   




Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
https://www.facebook.com/cecil.spivey


 
E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 












No comments:

Post a Comment