Saturday, December 23, 2017

His Plan For Me - Author Unknown


His Plan For Me -
Author Unknown

When I stand at the judgment seat of Christ
And His plan I begin to see,
The plan of my life as it might have been
Had He had His way with me.

I see how I blocked Him here and there,
And I would not yield my will.
Will there be grief in my Savior's eyes-
Grief though He loves me still?

He would have me rich, and I stand there poor,
Stripped of all but His grace,
While memory runs like a hunted thing
Down paths that I cannot retrace.

Then my desolate heart will well nigh break
With tears I cannot shed;
I shall cover my face with my empty hands;
I shall bow my uncrowned head,

Lord, of the years that are left to me,
I give them to Thy hand.
Take me and break me, and mold me to fit
The pattern that Thou hast planned. 


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey


 


 
E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment