Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HE PROVED HE WAS - By Connie (Ashlock) Spivey 1997

  

HE PROVED HE WAS GOD
Connie (Ashlock) Spivey


He could feed the hungry, and He could ca he sea, All the miracles He did proved to me.I didn’t see the miracles, but I didn’t have too, We have His word, and I know it is true.He healed the sick and raised the dead, It was on the cross where, His blood was shed.I believe the Bible, I believe every verse, He not only rules the earth, but the whole universe.Wen I go into homes sometimes, I can’t see Him there, I guess Christian homes are becoming so rare.He died on the cross, to set the world free, To pay the sin debt, now, He is living in me.The first day of the week, He raised from the dead, The disciples remembered, and believed what He said.What peace we can know, all our sins are forgiven, We have His promise, He’ll take us to heaven.

By - Connie (Ashlock) Spivey 1997


Connie (Ashlock) Spivey, 79, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday, July 11, 2010.
Read more:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=connie-spivey&pid=144082527#ixzz0uo1L55Y1

How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
ead Acts 16L31 Romans 1:16, and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 















No comments:

Post a Comment