Monday, July 19, 2010

No Chance To Be Born! - By Connie Spivey

 

While I was alive in my mother's womb,
And my life was taken from me too soon.
God did, You ever have a plan for me?
If You did, I guess it was never meant to be.
Lord You must have known I'd never be born,
even before, I was ever formed.
If only I'd had the chance to say,
Mom couldn't you just give me away.
I wonder if you ever think about what you've done,
Since it turned out to be I was your only son.
I wish I had known what it would have been like,
If I’d ever been able to ride a bike.
Or to run and play with other little boys,
And had a lot of friends and a lot of toys.
And grown up to have Children all of my own,
But that is too late "I'm already home':

By – Connie Spivey

Recovery Of Truth - O'Hair - YouTube

How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
ead Acts 16L31 Romans 1:16, and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 















No comments:

Post a Comment