Monday, May 5, 2014

Paul’s Claims - by Pastor Cornelius R. Stam



Paul's Claims
by Pastor Cornelius R. Stam


Paul’s Spirit-inspired claims for the distinctive character of his apostleship leave no room for doubt. Consider a sampling of these.
  Romans 11:13: “For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I AM THE APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES: I MAGNIFY MINE OFFICE”.
  Galatians 1:11,12: “But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is NOT AFTER MAN.
  “FOR I NEITHER RECEIVED IT OF MAN, NEITHER WAS I TAUGHT IT, BUT BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST.”
  Ephesians 3:1-3: “For this cause, I PAUL, THE PRISONER OF JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU GENTILES,
  “If ye have heard of THE DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD, WHICH IS GIVEN ME TO YOU-WARD:
  “How that BY REVELATION HE MADE KNOWN UNTO ME THE MYSTERY….”
Colossians 1:25: “…I am made a minister, according to THE DISPENSATION OF GOD WHICH IS GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU, to fulfill [fill full, or complete] the Word of God”.
I Timothy 2:5-7: “For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus;
“Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

“WHEREUNTO I AM ORDAINED A PREACH-ER, AND AN APOSTLE (I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN CHRIST, AND LIE NOT); A TEACHER OF THE GENTILES IN FAITH AND VERITY.”
Titus 1:2,3: “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie; promised before the world began;
“But hath in due times manifested His Word THROUGH PREACHING WHICH IS COMMITTED UNTO ME, according to the commandment of God our Saviour.”
  


What is the Gospel?

Believing Christ died, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ died for YOUR sins and rose again, that’s SALVATION.

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.  1. Corinthians 15:1-4




 


How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)
Jesus is JEHOVAH The One True GOD (Click Here)




  Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
https://www.facebook.com/cecil.spivey

   

E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment