Saturday, July 26, 2014

Grace Abounding In Paul's Ministry - by Pastor C. R. Stam


 
Grace Abounding In Paul's Ministry 
  by Pastor C. R. Stam   

  
“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and THE MINISTRY WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED OF THE LORD JESUS, TO TESTIFY THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.”

–The Apostle Paul in Acts 20:24.

•“GRACEto you, and peace” (Romans 1:7);

•“Being justified freely by His GRACE” (Romans 3:24);

•“we have access by faith into this GRACEwherein we stand” (Romans 5:2);

•“the GRACE of God, and gift by GRACE…is by one Man” (Romans 5:15);

•“the abundance of GRACEand of the gift of righteousness” (Romans 5:17);

•“where sin abounded, GRACE did much more abound…that GRACEmight reign” (Romans 5:20,21);

•“for ye are not under the law, but under GRACE” (Romans 6:14);

•“not under the law, but under GRACE” (Romans 6:15);

•“there is a remnant according to the election of GRACE” (Romans 11:5);

•“if by GRACE, then it is no more of works; otherwise GRACE is no more GRACE…. But if it be of works, then is it no more GRACE” (Romans 11:6);

•“By the GRACE of God I am what I am; and His GRACE… was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the GRACEof God which was with me” (I Corinthians 15:10);

•“that the abundant GRACEmight through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God” (II Corinthians 4:15);

•“receive not the GRACEof God in vain” (II Corinthians 6:1);

•“ye know the GRACEof our Lord Jesus Christ” (II Corinthians 8:9);

•“God is able to make all GRACEabound toward you” (II Corinthians 9:8);

•“the exceeding GRACEof God” (II Corinthians 9:14);

•“My GRACEis sufficient for thee” (II Corinthians 12:9);

•“I do not frustrate the GRACEof God” (Galatians 2:21);

•“the praise of the glory of His GRACE” (Ephesians  1:6);

•“the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His GRACE” (Ephesians 1:7);

•“the exceeding riches of His GRACE” (Ephesians 2:7);

•“For by GRACEare ye saved, through faith” (Ephesians 2:8);

•“the dispensation of the GRACEof God… given me to you-ward” (Ephesians 3:2);

•“Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly…singing with GRACEin your hearts to the Lord” (Colossians3:16);

•“the GRACEof our Lord was exceeding abundant” (I Timothy 1:14);

•“who hath saved us…according to His own purpose and GRACE, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (II Timothy 1:9);

•“Be strong in the GRACEthat is in Christ Jesus” (II Timothy 2:1);

•“GRACE be with you all” (Titus3:15).







The Key to Understanding the Scriptures

Paul M. Sadler





  Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
https://www.facebook.com/cecil.spivey

 

E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 
 











 


No comments:

Post a Comment