Friday, June 24, 2016

WHAT A MESS THIS WORLD IS IN! - By Laura Feldick Thomas





WHAT A MESS THIS WORLD IS IN! 
By Laura Feldick Thomas

Laura is the daughter of Les and Iria Feldick


What a mess this world is in! Oh well. I keep telling myself not to let it get to me because someday in heaven everything will be perfect! :-). Not only will we have perfect bodies and perfect love one towards another but our environment is going to be absolutely perfect. I don't know if we will stay busy keeping things nice like Adam did when he was put in the garden or if things will just automatically stay nice... Either way, I know things are going to be absolutely lovely. Don't you wonder if heaven is going to have some of the things that earth has – like green grass and green trees??? I certainly tend to think so because I believe the garden of Eden was a small copy of heaven – something God found good enough to enjoy every evening when he came down to walk and talk with Adam and Eve. But, who knows? All we know for sure is the Bible tells us it is going to be good and we have to take that by faith. It takes alot of faith to believe every word of the Bible, doesn't it? I mean really! To believe in a God who knows everything, to believe in a heaven and a rapture and everything else that is in God's word!!?! It definitely takes a lot of faith! And yet, I thank God that , somehow, I do have the faith it takes to believe – not only that he died for me, was buried and rose again, but everything else that is written in HIs word. And so, I believe in the rapture and the heaven that waits for me – it is my blessed hope :-).

Les Feldick Ministries
30706 W. Lona Valley Rd.
Kinta, OK 74552


Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey


E-mail this BIBLE UDY to all your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment