Sunday, January 14, 2018

What in the World - By Les Feldick



 What in the World 
 By Les Feldick



Yes, I’m writing another article on rightly dividing. Mostly because of a letter I received a while back from a listener who also listens to all of the more famous preachers on TV. His question: “These men are leading millions of people into the Kingdom economy. They never even mention Paul’s Gospel of I Corinthians 15:1-4. Are most of them lost?” We can’t answer that, because only God is the final judge. But, according to our view on dispensations, mankind is responsible to their own dispensation. Which means Paul’s is the only valid gospel for today. Peter makes it so plain when He admonishes his Jewish readers to go to Paul’s epistles in II Peter 3:15 - 16. "And account that the longsuffering of our LORD is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.


Why not the four gospels? Because they are Kingdom gospel as we see clearly in Matthew 9:35. "And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people." Carefully read and compare that with Galatians 1:11-17 "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. 13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, 16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: 17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.", Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.", Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek", and Ephesians 3:1-9 "And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.


Les Feldick All Day Seminar From Tulsa, Oklahoma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m569ol9hFcg&feature=player_embedded




How God Saves Men

Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.

Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.

ead Acts 16L31 Romans 1:16, and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4





(A 10 Minute Video)­­­



 

Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
https://www.facebook.com/cecil.spivey      

cspivey1953@gmail.com

   

E-mail this BIBLE STDY to all your friends 








 









No comments:

Post a Comment