Saturday, March 29, 2014

No Chance To Be Born! -Connie Spivey



No Chance To Be Born!-While I was alive in my mother’s womb, And my life was taken from me too soon. God did, You ever have a plan for me? If You did, I guess it was never meant to be. Lord You must have known I’d never be born, even before, I was ever formed. If only I’d had the chance to say, Mom couldn’t you just give me away. I wonder if you ever think about what you’ve done, Since it turned out to be I was your only son. I wish I had known what it would have been like, If I’d ever been able to ride a bike. Or to run and play with other little boys, And had a lot of friends and a lot of toys. And grown up to have Children all of my own, But that is too late “I’m already home’.


How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.

Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)

Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
Share this Bible Message with your  friends






No comments:

Post a Comment