Monday, March 17, 2014

Will Call - Paul M. Sadler


Will Call

Pastor Paul M. Sadler

 Some years ago my grandfather gave me a memorable gift. It was a ticket to see a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game at Forbes Field. Being an avid baseball fan at the time, this was the gift of a lifetime. My grandfather had paid for the ticket in advance, but left instructions that I was to go to the "Will Call" window at the ballpark to pick it up. Before I could enter the stadium I had to have proof that payment was made, which "Will Call" provided in the form of a ticket. If I failed to arrive on time and pick up my ticket I would miss the opportunity to attend the game.

"Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift" of His Son. God sent His only begotten Son to die for our sins. My friend, He personally had you in mind. You see, to enter into the presence of a holy and righteous God, you must be perfect. Of course, someone is sure to say, "But, nobody’s perfect!" Herein lies the problem, you must be perfect; otherwise you will suffer the eternal consequences of your sins in the lake of fire. The Bible says, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God," which is a sad commentary on each of our lives (Rom. 3:23). Thankfully, Christ’s finished work on the Cross is God’s answer to the sin question. He paid the full debt of your sins at Calvary that you might have eternal life.

But what must you do to be saved from your sins and the wrath to come? Your ticket to eternal life,



How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Acts 16L31 Romans 1:16, and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 














which has already been paid in advance, is waiting for you at God’s "Will Call." According to the Scriptures: "Whoever will call

I am happy to say I arrived at the "Will Call" window on time that day and enjoyed the ballgame. Years later someone shared with me about another gift, one that would be life-changing. It was the gift of God’s dear Son. When I called upon the Lord He saved me by His grace. It was a decision I have never regretted. But what about you, my friend? God’s "Will Call" is open today, but if you die in your sins, you will have missed your opportunity to be saved from the judgment to come. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!" (Acts 16:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment