Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Do You Know For Sure That You Have Been Given The Free Gift Of Salvation?





Do You Know For Sure That You Have Been Given The Free Gift Of Salvation?





Have you ever wondered why your life lacks true meaning?



The Lord Jesus Christ is the answer! And we would like to share with you the following basic steps to believing what God has told us.



Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.



Believe this and be Saved:



1. Realize you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 and Romans 5:12



2. Realize you can't do it yourself. Eph. 2:8-9 --Eph. 1:7



3. Realize that Christ died for your sin. 1 Cor. 15:3



He DIED in OUR place.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.



JESUS is the WAY to new Life.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor 5:17



HE GIVES INNER PEACE

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified (ACQUITTED) by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.



HE GIVES FREEDOM

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.



HE GIVES ETERNAL LIFE

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.



REST, FOR HE HAS DONE IT ALL

4. Realize He has done it all, now walk in Him 2 Cor. 5:21, Colossians 2:6



THANK God that He has RECONCILED YOU TO HIMSELF, receive HIM as your SAVIOR.



To commit yourself, to allow Him to have His way, Pray this.



"Heavenly Father, I have seen that I am a sinner, still in the life of Adam, and that I have committed sins. I believe you sent your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to die in my place for my sins. I also believe He rose again, now lives, and right now I receive Him into my spirit as my Savior. I surrender all that I am, all I have, and all I shall be to you Lord. Thank you for having taken care of the sin problem at the cross, and for making me a new creation in Christ. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me. Amen."



If you have just allowed the Lord Jesus Christ to become your Saviour, please allow us to know by sending us an email, and we will in turn send you an article as to all that has happened to you, what God has brought about in your life this day.

 How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)

Posted By Cecil  and Connie Spivey 

    Share this Bible Message with your  friends











 







No comments:

Post a Comment