Saturday, September 24, 2016

THE MYSTERY OF GRACE - By Robert E. Hanna

THE MYSTERY OF GRACE

By Robert E. Hanna





Scripture Reading: Galatians 1:10-12

" ... Neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED OFTHE LORD JESUS, to testify the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). The apostle Paul consistently reminded his hearers that his preaching was "according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God WHICH WAS COMMITTED TO MY TRUST" 1 Timothy 1:11). That his message was one of distinct and exclusive personal revelation from the risen Christ to Paul, is of the utmost significance to the student of Scripture in this present age.

Paul describes the experience thus, "I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man [himself, Paul] in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven .... He was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter" (II Corinthians 12:1, 2, 4). In writing to the Galatians, Paul affirms, "I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST."

The apostle wrote to young Timothy, "Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" (II Timothy 2:8). To the Roman church, "God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" (Romans 2:16). Paul is the sole revelator.


 Thank You Lord For Saving My Soul   




How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


E-mail this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 


No comments:

Post a Comment