Tuesday, October 4, 2016

FLAWLESS FELLOWSHIP - By Robert E. Hanna


 FLAWLESS FELLOWSHIP 
By Robert E. Hanna


Scripture Reading: Ephesians 3:17-19

Paul repeatedly pleads and prays for close spiritual  relationship,inhis own behalf as well as that of the  congregations of believers. His personal testimony is filled  with the expressed desire for continued faithfulness to be the  ever dominant factor in his regenerated condition. He states  that the purpose of all his distresses and sacrifices is "That I  may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the  fellowship of His sufferings" (Philippians 3:10). The Apostle's  singleness of purpose never lost its focus. Even as he  contemplated hardship and uncertainty, he persisted in total  dedication to the consistent strengthening of the spiritual  bond.

"None of these things move me, neither count I my life  dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy,  and the ministry, which I have received ofthe Lord Jesus, to  testify the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). And, true  to his word, he is later able to declare: "I am now ready to be  offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have  fought a good fight. I HAVE FINISHED MY COURSE. I have  kept the faith" (II Timothy 4:6-7)

Paul's desire is that all of us should follow his example.  "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that  ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto  God, which is your reasonable service" (Romans 12:1). In  order that we may be properly equipped, he prays for us,  "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ... that ye might  be filled with all the fulness of God."



How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)


 Posted By Cecil and Connie Spivey
cspivey1953@gmail.com


Share  this BIBLE STUDY to all your friends 










No comments:

Post a Comment