Friday, August 26, 2016

IN THE HEA VENUES - Pastor J. C. O'Hair



Note in the Lord's message and ministry of grace that the  believer is taken out of anything that pertains to earthly  blessings or worship in a worldly sanctuary or the religion of  Israel: "And hath raised us up together and made us sit  together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:6).  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who  hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places  in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3). Our sanctuary is in heaven. Our  citizenship is in heaven. We are blessed with all spiritual  blessings in the heavenlies. We are identified with Christ in  His crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension. We  are joined to Christ, one flesh with Christ. We belong to the  One New Man of Ephesians 2:15. We are members of Christ's  Body. Christ is our righteousness, our holiness, our  redemption, our life, our peace, our hope.

* * * * *

The blessings of God's love are daily mine;  The riches of God's grace; His power Divine:  I'm trusting in the work that Christ has done:  I'm accepted and complete in God's eternal Son.  Help me, Lord; help me, Lord, in all I do and say;  May Thy Holy Spirit, Lord, have control today;  Help me, Lord; help me, Lord, to be faithful, kind and  true;  For others, Lord, are watching me in what I say and do.


 How God Saves Men
Believing Christ DIED, that’s HISTORY.
Believing Christ DIED for YOU SINS and Rose again that’s SALVATION.
Read Romans 1:16, Romans 10:9-10 and 1. Corinthians 15:1-4


(A 10 Minute Video)

Posted By Cecil  and Connie Spivey  
cspivey1953@gmail.com   
 

    Share this Bible Message with your  friends













No comments:

Post a Comment